pottery supply uk is happening all over the world.Pottery is the making of earthenware and is called a pot made of it. The most valuable soil in the pottery industry is clay, which is red due to its high iron content. Pottery is one of the first human industries. Pottery is probably one of the oldest man-made. The people with their hands painted the mud pots and decorated them with different colors.
Benefits of eating food in potteries
Among the benefits of eating in earthenware: In general, potteries, as the oldest cooking and cooking utensils, is lighter and cheaper than other types of utensils. These containers, which are natural and environmentally friendly, prevent diseases and problems in the human body and nature and bring us one step closer to having a healthier life and environment around us. earthenware modifies the acidity of the food and helps maintain the pH level of the water, which improves digestive function. The earthenware jar is also the best natural water purifier and eliminates toxins in the water well.
Why pottery dishes are getting more popular?
Since in metal containers, some of the metal in the container is contaminated with food and can cause dangerous illnesses in the long run, nutritionists strongly recommend either not using them or using them in general. Not to be permanent. For example, long-term use of aluminum containers can lead to Alzheimer’s disease. Also boiling water in aluminum kettle strengthens the susceptibility to diseases such as colitis, stomach ulcer, constipation, dry mouth and discoloration of the tongue.
Copper containers, contaminating certain quantities of copper metal present in food, are beneficial to human health. But if the contamination rate rises, there will be risks. Consuming water in plastic bottles is harmful to the body because of the chemicals such as BPA. Plastic containers also reduce the body’s testosterone and disrupt the metabolic process. Given the above, the use of pottery dishes and pottery supplies is more popular.
Is pottery an art?
The answer is yes. Pottery is one of the enduring arts of man from ancient times to the present day. And none of the artifacts and ideas of man in terms of beauty as well as the abundance and abundance of raw materials in nature reaches the pottery.
Pottery is actually one of the most valuable arts and crafts, and pottery made in every century is a symbol of the culture and trend of life at that time. Therefore, the art of pottery is one of the most valuable skills with proper tools available, That can be used to create beautiful and unique artwork. Pottery is done by the pottery wheel And by the pottery clay suppliers, the required soil is provided.
Pottery art properties for children
Pottery art properties for children, This helps children develop their skills. By doing this with children:
- Pottery education for children enhances children’s creativity and spatial intelligence.
- This helps children to touch and discover clay.
- Children of all ages enjoy crushing, pressing with fingers, rolling and crushing, dragging and rounding clay.
- Teaching pottery to children is soothing and preventing stressful behaviors.
- It is a very useful and engaging hobby for teaching 3D art to children.
- Clay is ideal for the development and education of all children and is one of the rich tools in this field.
- Making flowers as a hobby enhances children’s creativity and improves the dexterity and use of small and large muscles in the body.
- The fingers of the child are strengthened during clay training and clay work, and the muscles and muscles of the arms, shoulders, and shoulders are strengthened and strengthened by clay work.
- Clay is actually considered as an accelerating factor in enhancing children’s creativity And it helps them make beautiful and unique clay shapes.
Therefore, teaching children pottery promotes their thinking skills and improves their emotions and social development. Therefore, it is best to give children the opportunity to use their natural abilities in various shapes by teaching them pottery and nurture their innate abilities.